This small pink houseonce served as a barrack for troopsthat had to protect the San Agustin Bastion in 1812. In 1881, it was used as a the quartersforSpanish officers. The building was then remodeled to serve as a museum for the Puerto Rican Crafts. La Casa Rosa can be found in a down hill walkway that is in between "La Escuela de las Artes Plasticas" and San Felipe del Morro. Source: "Casa Rosa." LonelyPlanet. Accessed November 12, 2016. https://www.lonelyplanet.com/puerto-rico/san-juan-around/attractions/casa-rosa/a/poi-sig/1418680/358130.
No comments:
Post a Comment